At Cadillac, we believe our owners deserve it all. That's why every vehicle we sell is backed by Cadillac Shield, the most comprehensive suite of owner benefits offered by any luxury automotive brand in the world. From innovations like Remote Vehicle Diagnostics and advanced mobile apps to our Premium Care Maintenance program, Cadillac Shield gives luxury owners everything they need.
Standard on all 2011 Cadillac vehicles, Premium Care Maintenance is a fully transferable maintenance program that covers select required maintenance services during the first 4 years or 50,000 miles.1
Cadillac Powertrain Warranty2 is 30K miles more than Lexus and Mercedes-Benz. The 4-year/50,000-mile1 Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty covers repairs on your entire vehicle, including parts and labor, to correct problems in materials or workmanship.
With best-in-class diagnostics from OnStar3, maintaining your Cadillac can be as simple as checking your email or your OnStar MyLink4 mobile app. Every month you can receive an email with the status of key operating systems. All Cadillac models come with 1 year of OnStar service.
Hands-Free Calling5 capability from OnStar allows you to safely make and receive calls from your Cadillac. With MyCadillac and OnStar MyLink4 mobile apps, you can access and control your Cadillac from anywhere you have cell phone service. All Cadillac models come with 1 year of OnStar service.
In a crash, built-in sensors can automatically alert an OnStar3 Advisor who is immediately connected into your Cadillac to see if you need help sent to your exact location. Other OnStar emergency services include Injury Severity Predictor and First Assist. All Cadillac models come with 1 year of OnStar service.
If you've reported your Cadillac stolen, OnStar3 can use GPS technology to help authorities quickly locate and recover it6. On most Cadillac models, an Advisor can send a Stolen Vehicle Slowdown® or Remote Ignition Block signal to help authorities safely recover it. All Cadillac models come with 1 year of OnStar service.
Just push the OnStar3 button and ask the Advisor to download directions to your Cadillac, and a voice will call out every turn. You can also plan routes from Google Maps™ or MapQuest.com® to your Cadillac. All Cadillac models come with 1 year of Onstar service.
Among leading automotive luxury brands, Cadillac is the only brand to offer standard 5-year Roadside Assistance that provides lock-out service, a tow, fuel, Dealer Technician Roadside Service, and more.
During the warranty coverage period, this Cadillac program7 provides alternate transportation and/or reimbursement of certain transportation expenses if your Cadillac requires warranty repairs.
- Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
- See dealer for limited warranty details.
- Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
- Excludes STS. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. Compatible Android mobile device or iPhone required.
- OnStar Hands-Free Calling (HFC) requires an HFC-enabled vehicle, existing OnStar service contract and prepaid calling minutes and is not available in certain markets. Calls may be made to the U.S. and Canada.
- Ability to locate vehicles varies with conditions.
- 5 years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.